Thursday, May 31, 2012

Rain Rain Go Away!

I woke up at 4:30am to a thunderstorm.  Ugh...not again!

When my alarm went off at 5:30, it didn't sound like it was raining anymore.  Yay!

And when I actually got my hiney out of bed at 6:00am, it was almost clearing.  Even better!

So I put my running shoes on and hit the pavement.

I hoped to run 6+ miles.

Until I rounded a corner and saw this:


At this point, I look at my GPS and I was only at 3.4 miles.

So, my not-so-normal brain thought
"Hmmmm....well, I've never ran in the rain before.  It could be fun"

Then it began lightening.  Big lightening.  Lots of big lightening.

I decided I'd go ahead and head home.

I ended at 4.06 miles and about 5 minutes before the rain.



Guess I'll have to run in the rain another day!



No comments:

Post a Comment