Thursday, May 24, 2012

13 in 2013

Yes, that's right.

I'm putting it in writing now.

I'm going to run a half marathon (13.1 miles) on February 24, 2013.

I'm SO excited.

And nervous already!

13 miles is just really far!

I have 3 others lined up to run with me.  We're hoping to form a team (which requires at least 5 people), so we need to recruit at least one more.  Any takers???

I've been toying with the idea, and yesterday I just decided to suck it up and commit. We can do anything we set our minds to.  Well, almost anything.  I never could grasp Chemistry.

There's something special about running 13 miles in 2013.

The race will be 2 days before my 33rd birthday (ok, not 13th, but still a lot of 3's)

The race will also be on the 13th anniversary of my first date with Jason.

I mean, basically, the universe it telling begging me to do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment