Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"Boiled" Eggs

I'm a fan of boiled eggs.  Well, actually, I'm a fan of low calorie/high protein snacks; therefore, I'm a fan of boiled eggs.  They aren't my favorite tasting thing in the world, but I eat them.

I do not, however, enjoy boiling eggs.  I never ever cook them the same every time.  And you know when the yellow turns all ugly and gray??? Ugh...even though I don't eat the yolk (whites only for me), I don't want it to be yucky and gray.  So unappealing.

So when I saw on Pinterest that you can BAKE eggs and they'll come out perfectly, I had to give it a try.  (boiled is the only way my daughter will eat eggs, so I like to keep some in the fridge for her as well).

So, I put them in a mini-muffin tin to prevent rolling.

Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

Finished product:


Anyone have a clue why they came out speckled??????

After peeling off the shell (effortlessly, I may add), I found a perfectly perfect boiled egg!



This should also make Easter egg dying so much easier.  You'll be able to bake 24 eggs at once!

Sometimes, it's just the little things...




No comments:

Post a Comment