Monday, May 14, 2012

Determined

Well, forget what I said the other day.  I didn't focus on being healthy this weekend.  BOO!

We all have moments (weeks) of weekness.

Today is the day I get back on track.

I started by running S-I-X (woo-hoo) miles on the treadmill at 5:30am.  Until today, the farthest I had run without walking was 5 miles, so I'm super excited to have reached 6 miles in 58:14.  I wanted to keep going, but I had to get back home to relieve the hubby so he could go to work!

I may try tracking calories this week via MyFitnessPal (sigh).  I hate tracking calories.  And to be honest, I don't lose anymore weight when I track than when I don't track.  BUT...since I've been so bad lately, I think it will help me pull back the reigns a little and get me back to eating the types of foods I should be eating.  It at least makes you aware of every bite you put in your mouth.  So after 2-3 days of tracking, I'll probably be back to being more mindful about what I'm eating.

4 weeks until I'm forced to wear a bathing suit.

SIGH.

On a happier note, check out what my daughter has decided she likes!!!  This spinach smoothie! 


Finally, I might get some veggies in this girl! 

Haven't tried the smoothie yet?  Still scared?  My picky 3 year old likes it!  Give it a try.  You won't be disappointed!

And why do I want you to like it so much?  I have no idea!  LOL.  I just know that I was skeptical, and I know several others that were too...and now we all drink them on a regular basis...and we could all use a little extra spinach in our diets!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment