I'm 99% sure I have lost any readers (probably all 2 of them)....so I won't take much time editing or putting too much thought into this post! :)
It's just time to be honest! With you (if you're reading) and myself.
I have gained about 20 pounds since my lowest weight. GAH. Sickening. I'm working on getting it off though....and here's are a few reasons why I'M GOING TO DO IT.
1. I need to fit in my jeans this fall/winter!
3. I miss the way my shoulders were starting to look.
4. I want to encourage others...hard to do when I'm not on track myself. Need to walk the walk.
5. I want to be a good example of health for my child.
6. I want a flat stomach again.
7. I want to get back in those size 6 pants I wore a little over a year ago!
8. I've signed up for the Cowtown Half 2014 -- and I MUST beat my time from 2013!
9. Next year, I will fit back in my favorite summer skirt that I couldn't wear this year!
10.I FEEL better when I eat healthy and have some of this weight off.
Those are just a few reasons!
So here's what I'm doing...
Boot camp - 3 days/week
Focus T25 (Shaun T workout - 25 min/day 5 days a week)
Refocusing on my food intake and trying to avoid the crap I've been putting in my body!
So that's pretty much it! Whew - glad I got that out :)