Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tired

Today's Workout:  NONE!
I'm taking the day off!

When my alarm went off this morning, I realized just how tired my legs felt.  I usually take a weekend day off, but I decided to let it be today instead.  Besides, it's rainy and dreary outside, so it made sleeping in until 7am pretty nice!

I didn't want to say anything in case it wasn't "for real", but for 3 days in a row, I'm down a little more than a pound!  Now, I know it's just a pound, but hey - it's the first pound I've lost since I've been working from home (since mid-April)!   I've not been actively pursuing weight loss lately and haven't really anticipated the scale moving when I step on it (I'm queen of maintenance I think), although I need to buckle down and finish the job....but it was still nice to see a small change.  I'm pretty certain I have been building more muscle since I have been home.  I've noticed my shoulders and arms seem to be more defined, and my thighs are for sure becoming more muscular (thanks to running).....if only I could lose those aweful inner thighs!  As a woman, I know I'll probably have to deal with that forever, but surely a few more pounds of fat loss would help!

Tomorrow's Plan:  some early morning treadmill running (maybe HIIT) and definitely strength training.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment