Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dreadful Shins....still...

Today's Workout:
2 miles on the treadmill (20 min) and BodyPump (1 hour)

So...I told you I bought new shoes about a week ago because my shins had suddenly started hurting.  Well, my shins aren't really any better.  Maybe I just need to adjust to the new shoes?  Or maybe it's natural since I'm running slightly more than normal?

Lately, as I've been running, I've been focusing on form....making sure I'm not heel striking and that my hips are in alignment and all that jazz.  Maybe my form was better before I actually started trying to have good form?!?! 
Really, I'm just at a loss.

I guess the good thing is that after about mile 1-2, my shins get better, but I'll probably regret fighting thru it when they are super sore tomorrow :(

Any ideas?  Anyone?!


No comments:

Post a Comment