Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Guess I'm a slacker...

I was told yesterday that I was slacking on the blog.

Sorry about that.

Things have been really hectic and after 5pm, I just don't want to devote my time to the World Wide Web.  I have just needed some breathing room and have been taking time to enjoy my family and just relax (ok, pretend to relax...cause it never truly happens).

I have a family blog as well, and it's been neglected for about 3 weeks...but I'm not going to feel bad about it.  I'm spending time with my family, and that's what matters most.

I'm currently doing a "cleanse" or "detox" or something....so I'll tell you about my results soon and whether or not I actually lost any water weight.  I also made my first pie yesterday...a "healthy" pie.  I'm still running and logging my miles (see right sidebar).  I have changed my workout schedule a bit and am doing strength MWF & cardio T, Th & Sat/Sun.  That being said, I ran 3 miles before my strength workout yesterday, so I guess I'm flexible with the whole cardio part!  A little extra never hurt ANYONE!

I'll be back shortly...perhaps later this week.

Until then...






No comments:

Post a Comment