Monday, January 28, 2013

Insanity - Week 2

Ok, so I've gotten a little behind in posting....SHOCKER, right?!

After my first week of Insanity, I lost 4 pounds.  I don't THINK I lost any the 2nd week, but I forgot to weigh Sunday morning, then I ran 6.2 miles Sunday afternoon, and I always weigh more after I run..so I'm going to wait a few more days to weigh again!  

Even if I haven't lost more, I feel better and I can tell my stomach is flatter.  I thought about measuring, but that's probably not a good idea just 2 weeks into the program.  Regardless of whether or not it's "working", I know that I'm doing what I need to be doing...I'm exercising and I'm eating healthy, so it'll come off eventually.  I've always been a SLOW loser, so I don't anticipate losing 20-30 pounds in the next 40 days! :)  10 would be nice though!

I have my 1/2 marathon in less than a month.  Pray for me, okay?!  WHAT in the world made me think doing Insanity while training for 13.1 miles was a good idea?!?!?!!  My legs are so tired all the time.  Oh goodness...I won't lie...I'm a little scared! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment