Monday, January 14, 2013

INSANITY - Day 1 - Fit Test

Well, folks...today is the big day!

Insanity Day 1!
 
I was pleased to see that the "workout" today was ONLY the fit test.
 
Let me just say....if the fit test was a sign of what's in store for the days to come...this is going to be quite the challenge! 
 
I've done plenty of tough workouts in the past couple of years, but this may top them all.  Guess we'll have to wait and see!
 
My husband took my before pictures (UGH) and I took my measurements.  I can't bring myself to show either of them to you.  I'm so disgusted with the recent 10 pounds I've gained.  So maybe I'll show them to you in 60 days...when I'm rockin' my beach body! 
 
Today, I'll leave you with the results of my first Insanity Fit Test (moves were performed for 1 minute...goal was to do as many as possible in that minute).
 
Switch Kicks - 94
Power Jacks - 47
Power Knees - 73
Power Jumps - 22
Globe Jumps - 7
Suicide Jumps - 15
Push-up Jacks - 12
Low Plank Oblique - 54
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment