Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Fat Pants

I had absolutely NO plans of sharing these pictures with the public when I took them yesterday.  I sent them to a couple of friends, but didn't necessarily think I'd be posting for potentially millions to see.  That being said, there's probably only 2 people reading this, so I figured it couldn't hurt!



Like I said yesterday, I'm NOT finished losing weight.  I still have a few pounds to lose and lots of toning to do, but this did help give me some perspective.  Maybe next time I take the same picture, you'll see a six pack!



It's hard when you lose a lot of weight.  When people comment on my weight loss, it's almost embarrassing.  You don't really know what to say...cause deep down, you still feel fat.  I look in the mirror and only see the imperfections and all of the places that need improvement.  As a woman, I'm pretty sure this is a normal behavior.  And if it's not normal, well, I've never really claimed to be totally normal!   

So, while I'm not totally happy with the way I look in these pictures or the fact that I ever allowed myself to be that big, I'm more than happy to say that I no longer fill those pants...and that they fell to the ground when I put them on!


No comments:

Post a Comment