Friday, June 22, 2012

LaZy...or TiReD...

The verdict is still out on whether or not I'm being lazy this week and making excuses or if I really am just physically tired and need some rest.

Regardless, when my alarm went off at 4:40am, I hit snooze.  When it went off again, I hit the "off" button.  I just could not make myself do it this morning.  My husband had to be at work really early today, which means I needed to be at the gym absolutely no later than 5:30am to get in a decent workout....and well, it just didn't happen.

So...I  plan to take it easy the next couple of days and hope that cures me!

Today's plan is to do some free weights at home, some pushups, maybe some abs....spend 30 minutes just doing some strength training (my fav).  Then I may just take tomorrow and Sunday completely off.  Since I've pretty much had to force myself out the door to go run, maybe I just need the break.  I thought my vacation would have been break enough, but I'm pretty certain I came back more tired.  Moms of 3 year olds don't exactly get to relax on vacation!

When it comes to food, I've been right on track this week.  I honestly don't think I've had anything I wasn't "suppose" to have.  I was starving yesterday and ate a lot more than normal, but I stuck with healthy foods.  Today won't be quite as easy, as I will be eating out....but we're all allowed a cheat day, right?!

I did weigh...and I'm right about the same weight I've been for 3 months.  I'm afraid my body has found its "happy weight" and well....I'm not quite ready yet!  I still feel another 10 pounds or so would be ideal.  I have a couple of trouble spots I'd really like to be gone!  But as I've said before, it's all my fault....I've not exactly tried that hard the last couple of months and haven't been as dedicated in the food category as I need to be.

80% diet & 20% exercise

How badly I wish it was the opposite!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment